COSTS AND DELIVERY
- Home delivery or delivery to a specified address shall be performed through the following shipping carriers: GLS and Pošta Slovenije. The provider shall send the ordered items to the address expressly entered by the buyer (shipping address).
- The provider may deliver products from an online shop to all zones or countries specified below, taking into account the stated terms and conditions, delivery costs, delivery method and delivery time. Every effort is made to thoroughly inform the buyer of (potential) delivery area or consequent unforeseeable circumstances, delivery time and precise delivery and shipping costs during the checkout process and prior to the completion of a purchase.
- Delivery or shipping costs are charged in accordance to the selected shipping method and the buyer's address at the customer's expense.
- Additional charges may be imposed for shipment to non-EU countries, for instance costs incurred during transactions or costs related to the execution of payment authorization costs (transfer costs, currency exchange, etc.), supplementary customs duties, taxes and import charges depending on the regulations of the consignee country. We are under no obligation whatsoever to reimburse such additional costs as they are entirely covered by the buyer.
- Every effort is made to ensure prompt delivery time, i.e. no later than 48 hours upon an online order of each in-stock item. All products are supplied subject to availability, therefore an expected delivery date is shown next to each product on our website. In case of a prepayment, we shall send the ordered items upon the receipt of the payment. Supposing that items are out of stock, we shall inform you about the estimated delivery date for each item. Delivery deadlines rarely exceed four weeks, except in the case of hindrances which fall outside the sphere of our influence (e.g. in the festive season, annual holidays), when standard delivery deadlines may be accordingly extended. Buyers will be notified of commencement and ending of such hindrances via email. The same applies in the event of an individual purchase agreement with the customer. In a narrow range of cases, delivery terms may be amended when such circumstances occur in relation to the supplier, of which the buyer shall be promptly notified. In case of an unacceptably extended delivery period (e.g. more than 7 weeks), the customer is entitled to rescind the order, or the provider shall offer the most favorable option to modify the order according to the buyer's wishes.
- In case of any unforeseeable operational disruptions (force majeure, etc.) or delays in the order, the buyer shall be notified of a new estimated delivery deadline via email without undue delay.
- Should the buyer obtain a damaged item in an unsatisfactory condition as a result of faulty andnegligent treatment during transit, we advise you to reject such defective parcel or immediately contact the provider at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any shortcomings. The buyer shall submit photographic evidence of the damaged item along with the original state of the obtained parcel in order to make a claim from your chosen courier. The buyer shall also note the exact delivery time and, if possible, the first name and surname of the delivery service driver. All the aforementioned information shall facilitate the damage claim procedure with the selected courier company.
- The provider shall not be liable for damages, deterioration or inability to ensure the timely delivery of goods due to war or civil unrests, strikes, cessation of industrial work, fire, floods or storms, technical defects, intentional damages, theft or other instances of force majeure.
|KG / Location||Up to 1,99 kg||2-4,99 kg||5-9,99 kg||10-19,99 kg||20-29,99 kg||30-39,99 kg||40-60 kg||60,01-80 kg||Transit time:||80,01-200 kg||200,01-400 kg||400,01-600 kg||600,01-800 kg||800,01-1200 kg||1200,01-1500 kg||1500,01-2000||2000,01-2500||Transit time:|
|Austria||12,00 €||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||36,00 €||45,00 €||up to 4 days||115 €||160 €||195 €||235 €||300 €||365 €||450 €||505 €||4-7 days|
|Germany||12,00 €||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||36,00 €||45,00 €||up to 6 days||105 €||145 €||185 €||235 €||285 €||350 €||430 €||475 €||3-6 days|
|Luxembourg||12,00 €||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||36,00 €||45,00 €||up to 6 days||120 €||165 €||205 €||250 €||320 €||395 €||475 €||515 €||4-6 days|
|Netherlands||12,00 €||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||36,00 €||45,00 €||up to 6 days||110 €||145 €||185 €||220 €||300 €||345 €||395 €||450 €||4-6 days|
|Belgium||12,00 €||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||36,00 €||45,00 €||up to 6 days||115 €||160 €||200 €||245 €||305 €||380 €||470 €||515 €||4-6 days|
|Italy||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||25,00 €||45,00 €||55,00€||up to 6 days||135 €||185 €||235 €||280 €||365 €||450 €||565 €||615 €||5-8 days|
|Denmark||14,00 €||15,00 €||16,00 €||18,00 €||20,00 €||25,00 €||45,00 €||55,00 €||up to 6 days||150 €||215 €||255 €||310 €||400 €||485 €||590 €||650 €||4-6 days|
|Hungary||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 4 days||125 €||175 €||215 €||260 €||255 €||325 €||415 €||535 €||4-6 days|
|France||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 6 days||160 €||250 €||320 €||415 €||500 €||620 €||750 €||815 €||6-9 days|
|Poland||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 6 days||120 €||175 €||230 €||260 €||345 €||420 €||515 €||575 €||4-7 days|
|Czech Republic||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 6 days||115 €||150 €||195 €||240 €||300 €||375 €||450 €||515 €||4-7 days|
|Slovakia||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 6 days||115 €||165 €||205 €||245 €||315 €||380 €||450 €||495 €||4-7 days|
|Great Britain||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 6 days||175 €||235 €||295 €||350 €||480 €||550 €||620 €||750 €||4-7 days|
|Lithuania||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to10 days||130 €||185 €||225 €||280 €||350 €||465 €||550 €||635 €||5-8 days|
|Monaco||18,00 €||20,00 €||24,00 €||28,00 €||30,00 €||35,00 €||65,00 €||80,00 €||up to 6 days||145 €||205 €||285 €||350 €||420 €||550 €||635 €||750 €||6-9 days|
|Romunia||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to 6 days||170 €||250 €||320 €||415 €||530 €||655 €||770 €||885 €||7-10 days|
|Spain||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to10 days||145 €||195 €||285 €||320 €||450 €||520 €||645 €||750 €||7-10 days|
|Sweden||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to 8 days||175 €||245 €||325 €||395 €||445 €||565 €||650 €||780 €||6-9 days|
|Estonia||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to 8 days||145 €||200 €||255 €||310 €||380 €||515 €||595 €||675 €||5-8 days|
|Latvia||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to10 days||140 €||180 €||250 €||300 €||375 €||450 €||545 €||650 €||6-9 days|
|Finland||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to12 days||155 €||230 €||280 €||350 €||435 €||575 €||680 €||800 €||6-9 days|
|Serbia||28,00 €||30,00 €||32,00 €||35,00 €||40,00 €||45,00 €||80,00 €||90,00 €||up to 8 days||140 €||185 €||230 €||270 €||350 €||420 €||500 €||565 €||4-7 days|
|Portugal||44,00 €||48,00 €||50,00 €||55,00 €||65,00 €||90,00 €||145,00 €||180,00 €||up to10 days||135 €||200 €||245 €||315 €||420 €||535 €||650 €||745 €||7-10 days|
|Switzerland||44,00 €||48,00 €||50,00 €||55,00 €||65,00 €||90,00 €||145,00 €||180,00 €||up to10 days||175 €||250 €||325 €||415 €||470 €||525 €||630 €||710 €||4-7 days|
|Greece||44,00 €||48,00 €||50,00 €||55,00 €||65,00 €||90,00 €||145,00 €||180,00 €||up to 10 days||175 €||240 €||310 €||365 €||475 €||550 €||680 €||790 €||7-10 days|
|Ireland||44,00 €||48,00 €||50,00 €||55,00 €||65,00 €||90,00 €||145,00 €||180,00 €||up to 10 days||145 €||200 €||255 €||315 €||405 €||525 €||600 €||735 €||6-9 days|
|Bulgaria||45,00 €||48,00 €||50,00 €||55,00 €||60,00 €||70,00 €||125,00 €||140,00 €||up to 8 days||150 €||185 €||250 €||325 €||415 €||505 €||630 €||750 €||7-9 days|
|Norway||45,00 €||48,00 €||50,00 €||55,00 €||60,00 €||70,00 €||125,00 €||140,00 €||up to 8 days||200 €||275 €||395 €||480 €||575 €||690 €||800 €||1.150 €||9-12 days|
|Croatia||8,00 €||8,00 €||10,00 €||10,00 €||15,00 €||20,00 €||30,00€||40,00 €||up to 6 days||125 €||150 €||185 €||215 €||250 €||315 €||350 €||495 €||3-6 days|
|KG||Up to 1,9kg||2 - 4,99 kg||5-9,99 kg||10-19,99 kg||20-29,99 kg||30-39,99 kg||40-50 kg||50,01- 80 kg||80,01-200 kg||200,01-500 kg||over 500,01 kg||Transit time:|
|Slovenia||5,00 €||5,00 €||5,00 €||10,00 €||10,00 €||15,00 €||15,00 €||25,00€||65,00€||100,00€||free||The next working day|
The buyer's right to withdraw from the contract (without reason)
- The buyer (hereinafter also: the consumer) has the right to inform the provider within 14 days of receipt of the goods that he is withdrawing from the contract, without having to state the reason for his decision. Despite the legal deadline, the company Knapič d.o.o. provides you with a longer deadline for withdrawal from the contract, namely 30 days.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify the company of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (by letter sent by post to Knapič d.o.o., Grušovlje 24, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji, Slovenia or by e-mail email@example.com. You can also easily edit the withdrawal from the product contract from "My account" -> ORDER, where you select the product, you want to return as part of each order and provide us with your statement by clicking on the "Send Product Return Request" icon.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, as a buyer you cover only the cost of returning the goods. The seller does not accept redemption shipments.
- The withdrawal period (notice of withdrawal) shall begin on the day following the date of receipt of the goods (when the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods or is acquired on behalf of the consumer by a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer or in the case of a contract for the supply of goods consisting of several consignments or pieces: "when the consumer acquires physical possession of the last consignment or piece of goods or acquires on behalf of the consumer a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer).
- The goods must be returned to the seller no later than 14 days from the submission of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before the withdrawal period has expired. The return of the received products to the provider within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract shall be considered as notice of withdrawal. The customer can return the products by post to the company's address KNAPIČ d.o.o., Grušovlje 24, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji, Slovenia.
- The buyer must return the received items undamaged and in unaltered quantity, unless the product is damaged, lost through no fault of the buyer or its quantity has decreased through no fault of the buyer. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract and refund the purchase price only if the item is in the same condition as new (undamaged, unchanged) and in the original packaging and with all associated equipment, instructions, manuals, or everything that belongs to the item. The manufacturer of the product prescribes its original packaging (in accordance with Article 36 of the Consumer Protection Act). As the packaging is an integral part of the product, it must also be attached, as it was in its original state at the time of receipt of the product (undamaged and in unchanged quantity), otherwise withdrawal from the contract is not possible. The consumer shall be liable only for the reduced value of the goods because of the handling of the goods which are not strictly necessary to determine their nature, characteristics, and functioning. It is also not possible to withdraw from the contract if the customer may have already started using the product or if he has already opened and assembled or installed the products of each component.
- In the event of any injury or trace of wear, reduced quantity and similar cases, the provider reserves the right to refuse or pay only part of the price. . The provider advises customers to choose to ensure the shipment and pack the goods as carefully as possible.
- The possibility of withdrawal from the contract does not apply to products/goods that are manufactured according to the instructions of the buyer or consumer and tailored to his personal needs or in the case of individual offers. The possibility of withdrawal also does not apply to buyers who are entities governed by commercial law or other legal persons not subject to the Consumer Protection Act.
- If the consumer withdraws from this contract, the company shall, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from this contract, refund all payments received, except for additional costs due to the choice of delivery type other than the most standard by the company. Such reimbursement is made by the company by wire transfer to the buyer's account or by the same means of payment as was used in the execution of the original transaction, in so far as this is due to its nature, unless otherwise agreed (the consumer indicated that he wanted a refund in the form of a credit at the next purchase). The company may withhold payment in the cases and within the time limits specified by the Consumer Protection Act.
- We recommend that you notify us by email before returning the goods or call us by phone to arrange the best method of return. If the product does not work properly or does not work according to your expectations, please call us, as our consultants will be able to help you with the necessary explanations. This way you will avoid possible misuse of the product and damage to the product itself and possible damage to other things.
Responsibility for material defects
- The buyer has the right to claim defects on the purchased products due to a material error in compliance with the applicable Consumer Protection Act.
- The buyer may exercise his rights arising from a material defect if he notifies the company of the defect within two months from the date on which the defect was discovered. The company is not liable for material defects in the goods that appear after two years have elapsed (or one year in the case of the purchase of a used item) since the item was delivered.
Clerical error (material error):
- if the item does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or for its circulation;
- if the item does not have the characteristics necessary for the particular use for which the buyer buys it, which the seller was or should have been familiar with;
- if the item does not have the characteristics and qualities that were explicitly or tacitly agreed upon or prescribed;
- if the seller has delivered an item that does not match the sample or model, unless the sample or model was shown only for notification.
- The buyer may exercise his rights arising from a material defect if he notifies the company of the defect within two months from the date on which the defect was discovered. The company is not liable for material defects in the goods that appear after two years have elapsed (or one year in the case of the purchase of a used item) since the item was delivered. The company is also not liable for any costs that the buyer/consumer may directly or indirectly incur due to material errors (such as the cost of assembly, disassembly, etc.).
- The buyer, who has correctly informed the provider about the material defect, has the right to request from the provider: 1. to eliminate the defect the product; 2. to refund part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect; 3. to replace the good; 4. to refund the amount paid.
- The buyer must notify the supplier of any material error together with a detailed description of it and submit a copy of the invoice, at his own expense and within the statutory period. The buyer must allow the provider to inspect the product.
- The warranty period for individual items is defined by the manufacturer. All products in the provider's online store have a valid manufacturer's warranty. You can claim the warranty with the warranty card, invoice and other documents listed on the invoice. Do you have an unconfirmed warranty card? No worries! In this case, in accordance with Article 18 of the Consumer Protection Act, it is not necessary for the seller to specifically confirm the warranty card. Normally, warranty repair or replacement can be obtained most quickly at an authorized service centre or manufacturer, however, at the provider we offer each customer assistance in arranging all procedures related to the warranty, throughout the warranty period. When claiming the warranty, all warranty conditions provided by the manufacturer must be observed.
- For assistance in enforcing the warranty, the customer may contact the following postal address: Knapič d.o.o., Grušovlje 24, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji, Sloveniaor by email firstname.lastname@example.org, the message must state the following information: item (serial number, if the item has one), description of the problem, date of purchase in the provider's online store, no. if the invoice and address. In response, the supplier will endeavour to describe to the buyer the best possible solution for claiming the guarantee.
- The warranty does not apply in the case of: physical injury; wear due to use; errors resulting from incorrect, inappropriate, and negligent use of the item.
- Products have a warranty if stated on the warranty card, invoice, or advertising message. The supplier of the item guarantees its quality or proper performance within the warranty period if it will be used in accordance with its purpose and the instructions provided. The warranty period begins on the day of delivery of the goods.
- The seller is not liable to the buyer for costs that could be indirectly incurred by the buyer/consumer due to defects in the item during the warranty period (like costs of assembly/disassembly of the item, etc.).
- Complaints will not be considered for products that are found to have been damaged due to improper or inappropriate use or handling, which is not necessary to determine the nature, properties and functioning of the goods. If you want to pick up such a product again after rejecting the complaint, we will send it to you, charging for the costs associated with the delivery of such a product, or you can pick it up at our address.